To qualify for assistance, you must:
You will be contacted within 7-10 days. Note: Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
All information is strictly confidential and for Stop The Pink use only.
In 1982, the FDA approved breast thermography as an adjunctive breast cancer screening procedure.
• Breast thermography has undergone extensive research since the late 1950's.
• Over 30 years of research comprising over 800 peer-reviewed studies on breast thermography exist in the index-medicus literature.
• In this database, well over 300,000 women have been included as study participants.
• The numbers of participants in many studies are very large - 10K, 37K, 60K, 85K …
• Some of these studies have followed patients up to 12 years.
• Strict standardized interpretation protocols have been established for over 15 years.
• Breast thermography has an average sensitivity and specificity of 90%.
• An abnormal thermogram is 10 times more significant as a future risk indicator for breast cancer than a first order family history of the disease.
• A persistent abnormal thermogram caries with it a 22x higher risk of future breast cancer.
• An abnormal infrared image is the single most important marker of high risk for developing breast cancer.
• Breast thermography has the ability to detect the first signs that a cancer may be forming up to 10 years before any other procedure can detect it.
• Research has shown that breast thermography significantly augments the long-term survival rates of its recipients by as much as 61%.
Thermography role in breast cancer screening.
Breast Thermography and Cancer Risk Prediction
Breast Thermography is a non invasive prognostic procedure that predicts tumor growth rate in breast cancer patients
Breast Thermography: A prognostic indicator for breast cancer survival
Secret weapon against breast cancer?
We are a nonprofit organization focused on helping fund women experiencing financial hardships with the means to have breast thermography and to educate all. Thermography is the only tool, at this time, that has the potential to detect early signs that breast cancer may be developing. Therefore, Stopping The Pink
If you are someone that would like to pay it forward to help support other women to be able to afford this screening tool we appreciate you and can't thank you enough.
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals of Stopping The Pink. Your generous donation is greatly appreciated!
We would love to hear from you!
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events, our projects, and how you can help!